Beeline customer can instantly get complete information about the status of utility services for free, using a simple code
The customers of Beeline, which is a member of the international group “VEON”, Beeline, have the opportunity to instantly get information about electricity, natural gas and water supply services by dialing a simple code from their cell phones. By sending the code *303# from the cell phone, the customer may:
- Check the current balance of utility services
- Request an electronic receipt
- Receive information about the scheduled or unscheduled interruption of electricity, water and natural gas network and the time of resuming supply
- Obtain data about supply interruption for the prompt response
- Upon request, send the meter reading to the company
- Register the cell phone number of the desired subscriber
- Find out the address of the company and the hotline number.
* 303 # service is available for any type of cell phone and does not require downloading of special software.